SENT mayo 14, 2020
Dr. Peter J. Hotez
Dean for the National School of Tropical Medicine
Baylor College of Medicine
1 Baylor Plaza, Houston, TX 77030
Dear Professor Hotez:
I just saw your interview on CNN and your statement about needing to educate anti-vaxxers resonated with me. I am reaching out to you to be of assistance in addressing the concerns of the anti-vaxxers.
Our nonprofit, Moms Across America, reaches millions of parents across the country and hears back from thousands nationwide. These parents, most of whom have children who are almost fully vaccinated, are dealing with children with multiple ailments, autism, allergies, auto immune issues, asthma, cancer, learning and behavioral disorders and more, and they are struggling. In their desperation for solutions, they research constantly and they are discovering that they have read more books on the history of vaccines, pesticides, lead, air and water pollution than their physicians. In fact, we are hearing back that when they talk to their physicians about different toxins, the physicians ask them to give them more information. Doctors are now learning from these dedicated parents.
Many of these parents are successfully healing their children. Once they remove the source of toxic exposure - whether that be conventional food with glyphosate and pesticide contaminants, detox the toxins like aluminum from vaccines, remove mercury fillings, find the source of lead exposure, toxic mold or other pollutants, they see significant improvements. We hear from parents that have children who were damaged specifically after vaccination who did not vaccinate the children that followed, that those children are markably healthier. Growing groups of parents that show up to protest vaccine mandates are not the parents who vaccinated and have vaccine damaged children, but they are the new parents who have never vaccinated and vow to never vaccinate. Tens of thousands of young families have moved out of states like California due to their strict vaccine mandates to states with higher regard for parental rights and will continue to do so. Their reasoning is valid.
Over 4.7 billion dollars has been paid out for vaccine damage by the government. Vaccines have a history of, and continue to this day to be, “unavoidably unsafe” as determined by the Institute of Medicine and a Supreme Court Majority ruling. Studies on vaxxed versus unvaxxed children have shown significantly less auto immune health issues in children without vaccinations. Doctors point to the impact on the immune system by the ingredients in vaccines as the culprits for the health implications. This is concerning, of course, considering the intention of vaccines is to strengthen the immune system.
To communicate effectively with anti-vaxxers, one must know the issues that concern them and be able to address those concerns. Here are the main reason why parents are vaccine hesitant today, and the questions that need to be answered:
- The adjuvant ingredients - Many are known toxins and even in small amounts can be fatal. Babies are exposed to 4,925 mcg of aluminum through vaccines and yet the FDA says more than 25 mcg is toxic. Can vaccines be made without aluminum, formaldehyde, squalene, PolySorbate 80 and other toxins?
- The contaminants - Numerous childhood vaccines screened for glyphosate weedkiller were all found to be positive. It is believed that the weedkiller enters through the pig (GMO/glyphosate residue fed) tendon-derived gelatin. Can vaccine ingredients be sourced from non GMO/ pesticide free fed animal-derived ingredients?
- The retroviruses - Cancer causing retroviruses have been detected in some vaccines. Can vaccines be made without animal tissue that contains retroviruses such as mouse retrovirus XMRV?
- GMOs - Early testing of CRISPR and RNAi genetic manipulation has shown thousands of off target mutations. This is extremely concerning in relation to injections in pregnant women, newborns and developing children. New attempts at a CRISPR vaccine with multi-generation effects are simply not proven to be safe and parents do not want their children to be the guinea pigs. Can vaccines be made without genetically altered ingredients or manipulation?
- The number of vaccines - As children, many of us received 3 or 7 shots, including boosters. Today's children receive 69 doses if they follow the recommended CDC schedule. Some 6-month-old babies receive 6 different shots containing 9 diseases in one sitting...and die or lose their bodily functions within hours or days.
- Lack of saline placebo testing - Informed parents now know that there have been very limited saline placebo testing on any vaccines, only one study that we are currently aware of and it did not show good outcomes for the vaccinated population. Vaccines are being tested with other vaccines as the placebo, vaccines that contain nearly the same ingredients instead of a saline placebo. The lack of true safety testing has parents suspicious of the CDC's true motives - is it to protect the vaccine manufacturers? Will independent, double-blind, saline placebo testing be conducted on the CoVid19 vaccine?
- CDC board member ownership of vaccine patents - It is a conflict of interest for CDC board members or ACIP members to own 56 vaccine patents. Can it be enforced that no CDC/ACIP member shall own any vaccine patents?
- Lack of efficacy - It is well known that flu vaccines have been between 3 - 50% effective due to the mutation of the flu virus. It has been reported that the COVID-19 virus has already mutated 30 times. Parents do not trust that vaccines are effective and fear that exposing their child to the toxic ingredients and contaminants is not worth the risk, especially with such low efficacy rates. Will the COVID-19 vaccine be effective? Are homeopathic vaccines, without toxic ingredients, a viable alternative?
- Lack of herd immunity - Seeing as the efficacy of many vaccines is far below acceptable expectations and many vaccines, like Pertussis, with multiple boosters which may be actually spreading the disease, the ability to reach the concept of herd immunity, 95% vaccination, is unreachable. Even if 95% of the population were vaccinated, with a 20-30% efficacy rate on average, reaching herd immunity is an impossibility.
- Mandates - Forcing parents to inject their children with anything, even if these toxins were not included, is problematic. Parents simply do not feel a state governor knows more about their child’s health than their doctors or themselves. No matter how effective or safe a vaccine is, as soon as mandates are suggested, the government will be met with fierce and unshakable resistance. Choice is crucial. Will parents have a choice regarding the CoVid 19 vaccine?
If the vaccine industry can address all of these issues, there may be a chance that the vaccine hesitant will reconsider a vaccine. Until then, from the feedback we are getting, there is zero possibility of changing the mind of a dedicated parent and have them subject their child to a vaccine that they perceive as harmful to their health and personal freedoms.
No matter how many trillions of taxpayer dollars are spent, no matter which communication plan and PR company is hired, no matter which celebrity or esteemed doctor spokesperson is used in a commercial, no matter how many “studies” funded by the industry are presented, these parents will not be swayed, and they will continue to be vocal in order to protect the general public. Vilifying those who are resisting vaccines will only provoke them to be louder.
The above issues must be addressed, not ignored. These are the challenges we present to the vaccine industry to solve. We have faith in the ingenuity of our nation’s scientists and we thank you for your consideration.
Moms Across America
Listen to the UNSTOPPABLE by Zen Honeycutt podcast addressing this issue.